Thursday, May 27, 2010

Information Overload

I went to a supermarket last week to buy some groceries and some other stuff. I wanted to buy a shampoo as well. Now you already know that there are so many varieties of everything at supermarket. The competition is very fierce. When I went to the aisle of shampoo, I saw so many varieties that for a few seconds I almost forgot which one I was looking for!
The same situation is there on the internet as well. There is so much junk out there for whatever you are looking for. You will get billions of search results for online business, home based business, facebook, twitter and so on. There is so much information, so much websites, articles, blogs, videos and other stuffs on the internet today that sometimes you almost forget what you are looking for and waste your time reading some other related stuff.
I was looking for some tips on how to utilize social media for marketing and I came across so much stuff about that as well. So what is the solution for this? Well, what we need to do is that we need to specify our query very clearly. We need to be clear about what we want. Our query should not be generalised.
For example, instead of searching for 'home based business' or 'online business', you should search something like, 'high profit online business', 'low investment home based business', or something like that. You need to be specific. You need to be clear about what you are looking for.
If I remembered that I need Head & Shoulders or Pentene 250 ml shampoo, I had never lost myself!

P.S. If you are tired of searching for a REAL business opportunity working at home and are looking for a REAL opportunity to work seriously with serious people, send me an email or enter your name and email on my website. And do remember that this is not a get rich quick scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment